People

Increase Bottom Line Profits At This LCTXtreme Session

Lexi Tucker
Posted on October 9, 2019

ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. — This year at LCT East, new sessions call "LCTXtremes" are making their debut. These are small-group immersive sessions tailored to more experienced attendees who want a hands-on, personalized experience.

By being capped at only 25 participants per session, attendees can interact with and learn from expert speakers in a more intimate environment. In the weeks leading up to the event, we will be showcasing a handful of these new sessions.

"Increase Your Bottom Line Profits By (At Least) 3%" will be held on Tuesday, Nov. 5 from 2 pm to 3 pm at LCT East at the Hard Rock Hotel. The session will be held by Ken Poblano of Shift Credit Card Processing.

Poblano says he decided to participate in this event to help the industry understand their credit card processing problems in a time where most are losing market share daily, and assist them so they can start saving 100% of their processing fees and increase their profit margin by 3%.

"The most important thing operators will learn from my session is no matter how small or big their companies are, they all have a choice when it comes to credit card processing. That choice is continue to lose money, or begin saving it."

Although choosing a credit card processor sounds like an easy choice to make for the bottom line of the business, it’s often the hardest for operators because they fear getting pushback from customers.

"The fact is our studies show 98% of customers never ask, and the other 2% only want to understand the fees. That is why my cash discounting program continues to grow with new customers daily because it helps businesses take control of their processing fees."

For more information about Shift, click here.

Related Topics: 2019 LCT East, bottom line, credit card compliance, credit card processing, finance, financial planning, industry education, limo tradeshows, money, saving money, tradeshow preparation, tradeshows

Lexi Tucker Senior Editor
Comments ( 0 )
More Stories
Mimi Vielhauer, a member of the sales team at MCA Transportation
News

Blending Parenthood And Professionalism

eNews Exclusive: Mimi Vielhauer finds connecting with other operators who have gone through similar situations can help you improve every aspect of your life.