Being a part of the Street Team comes with many benefits, including an exclusive VIP Street Team badge; website exposure with your company name and headshot at lcteast.com; marketing exposure in an LCT eNews promotion announcing the 2016 LCT Show Street Team; and, best of all, you get to enter a bonus contest.
As some extra incentive, we’ll count up the Facebook comments on your posts, and the team member who gets the most will get two nights of their stay at Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City for free (at the group rate, credited post Show)!
Sounds pretty sweet, right? All you have to do is:
• Attend 2016 LCT/NLA Show East
• Have a smartphone with access to Facebook that allows you to post messages on the go (Having a Twitter account is a bonus, but not a requirement)
• Post at least five interesting pre-show and 10 onsite items to the LCT Facebook page including exhibitor product & service reviews, what you are learning, and what you are experiencing at the various networking events.
• Make sure to start each post with “STREET TEAM:”
• If you have a Twitter account, give @lctmag some mentions and add #lcteast to event related Tweets
• Send us your headshot to post on the LCT Street Team webpage
• Wear a special badge throughout the Show that identifies you as a member of the Street Team
• Spread the word! Ask your friends to follow the LCT Facebook page and comment on your posts, or give us a shout out on Twitter
• Have fun! (mandatory)
If you are interested in becoming part of the team, you must contact Lexi Tucker at [email protected].
Industry leader Scott Solombrino calls the measure ‘crazy’ and a ‘crisis’ for luxury transportation operators.
The event provides a wide platform for the industry to promote its safety, comfort, and convenience advantages.
LMCPays will be the newest agent office for the major industry credit card processor.
AUG. LCT: A panel of operators learned all about handling operations during extreme natural events.
AUG. LCT: Here’s how to ease one of the most difficult transitions your operations may ever have to make.
AUG. LCT: The top operators in the luxury transportation industry who attended this year’s exclusive annual executive conference offer some best practices that can work in your operation.
A package of bills passed Aug. 8 will shake up for-hire transportation in New York City.
AUG. LCT Cover: Two-time Operator of the Year Award winner Harry Dhillon grows revenues by taking some risks.
eNews Exclusive: Johnny McBride would have never been exposed to the idea of a luxury transportation company if he hadn’t gotten his start as a part-time driver.
AUG. LCT: You find a way to be good all of the time instead of perfect some of the time.
Here are 13 steps you should follow after one of your cars is involved in a collision.
The city plans to enforce a limit on the number of private ground transportation vehicles allowed.
AUG. LCT: After April 1, 2018, drivers found out of compliance with electronic logging devices could be ordered out of service. Is your service at risk?
AUG. LCT: Affluent buyers are more likely to want an experience and a feeling, along with safety and convenience.
The best online networker to find quality affiliates worldwide and market your company.
Click on any state to see the latest industry news and events in that region.