10/19 update: The deepening investigation is going on two weeks as accident examiners work toward a preliminary cause report.
DEADLINE FRIDAY, OCT. 15: Industry business awards highlight excellent chauffeured transportation operators.
TORRANCE, Calif. — See LCT Magazine’s updated rules as it accepts submissions for the industry’s top awards: LCT Operator Of The Year, LCT Marketing Awards, and the LCT Association Award of Excellence.
Some key changes this year:
• ALL OOY submissions must be in an 81/2” by 11” PDF to be emailed to LCT editor Martin Romjue at [email protected] Applicants have the option to also send hard copies of their PDFs to LCT Magazine, 2011 Operator of the Year, 3520 Challenger St., Torrance, CA 90503. (Please DO NOT send scrapbooks, three-ring binders, and manuals. A simple PDF of the application, company descriptions, and supporting documents will suffice).
• ALL photos should be e-mailed as high-resolution j-pegs ATTACHED to an e-mail to [email protected] Please label all photos with your company name. Applicants have the option of also sending a disk of j-peg photos to LCT Magazine, 2011 Operator of the Year, 3520 Challenger St., Torrance, CA 90503.
• ALL Association Award of Excellence entries should be in PDF form e-mailed to [email protected]
• LCT Marketing Awards submissions, including promotional items, should be sent in a box or packet via snail mail to LCT Magazine, 2011 LCT Marketing Awards, 3520 Challenger St., Torrance, CA 90503.
DEADLINES: Friday, Oct. 15, 2010.
• Completeness of applications and adherence to directions will be key factors in the finalist selection process.
• A committee will select OOY and Association finalists to be announced on an as yet unspecified date prior to the awards ceremony on Tuesday, Feb. 15, 2011 during the 2011 INTERNATIONAL LCT SHOW at the Paris Las Vegas.
• OOY finalists will be scored by a panel of six non-operator judges to determine a winner in each vehicle category.
A Virginia operator closes a longstanding motorcoach service to New York City amid receding profits and overwhelming competition.
Limo Marketing Solutions specializes in web design and development, video production, SEO, social media, and PR.
eNews Exclusive: Anthony Asaro believes in the power of joining forces to better each other and the industry as a whole.
The TNC is lobbying the Seattle city government to levy tolls on area roadways during heavy traffic periods.
Chuck Thomas of Rochester, N.Y. confronted a PR nightmare because he owns the wrong Prestige Limousine.
A listing said the stretch was in “excellent” condition and “DOT Ready."
Its safety record and practices strongly contrast to the quality and performance levels of professional luxury transportation services.
The company has launched the new product along with a redesigned Driver Anywhere mobile application.
eNews Exclusive: Kim Grzywacz is leading the charge to recognize and advance the role of female professionals in the motorcoach industry through networking, education, and mentorship.
The TNC published a white paper that concludes most of its drivers are happy and earn more than minimum wage.
NLA President Gary Buffo discusses how the problem is hurting California's motorcoach and group transportation sector.
LCT East Preview: Operators Doug Schwartz and Steve Qua will host a roundtable session to prep you for 2019 and beyond.
OCT. LCT: Demand for business class-style transportation provides new opportunities for motorcoach operations that can handle long-distance fixed routes.
OCT. LCT: LCT Show speaker Andrea Racanelli talked to operators about the best ways to make time for good digital marketing.
The world's No. 1 online marketplace and trader for professional chauffeured and chartered vehicles, including all types of motorcoaches, buses, vans, stretch limousines, sedans, SUVs, exotics, and classics. New and used vehicles are available from sellers across the nation.
The best online networker to find quality affiliates worldwide and market your company.
Click on any state to see the latest industry news and events in that region.