U.S. passenger numbers are at record levels, but packed terminals aren’t stopping them from enjoying wait time for a flight.
The search tool allows each reservation agent direct access to all the rates of other companies that are sharing them with yours.
HARTFORD, Conn. - RateButler.com, an online affiliate network management tool, was touted as a great innovation when it was first launched just months ago, and to date more than 250 companies have signed up for the free service.
Today, RateButler.com announces a host of new features to the product including the launch of Rate Butler Lite - a simple download that can easily run on every desktop within your company.
Rate Butler Lite is a search tool that allows each reservation agent direct access to all the rates of other companies who are sharing them with you. "Rate Butler Lite is a true game-changer in Network Affiliate Management," says Michael Lindsey, the products developer. "No longer will companies have to store and maintain other company's rates on their own systems, and all the information is current and maintained by the company who is posting the rate."
Rate Butler Lite shows you all the rates in a given market so you can compare them; it tells you the client meeting procedure if it is an airport; it tells you how much the Greeter Service is if available, and even separates your primary affiliates from your secondary affiliates.
RateButler.com is for any company that wishes to prevent other companies from repeatedly calling their agents for the same rates. This process is inefficient and ties up your staff and resources from taking care of other business.
Features in the new release include:
1) An online, easy-to-follow user's guide that offers detailed instructions on how to get started and use the online program, including the new Rate Butler Lite.
2) Expanded user defined "additional charge items" with a new "variable" option expands the power of the My Rates section to limitless possibilities. Simply setup a variable charge called "airport parking" and you can set the amount differently depending on the type of vehicle and whichever airport rate you have entered.
3) Expanded "Airports Serviced" area to include up to 10 airports with an "auto enter" function that automatically adds the airport name and information to your list of "airports serviced" whenever you enter a transfer rate to that airport.
4) Zip code support that includes the ability to enter multiple zip codes into one transfer rate table to build just one table for multiple areas where the charges are the same.
5) The new "copy down" function allows you to enter the top row and left-side column pricing information on a newly created transfer table and then simply "copy down" all the additional transfer and fixed per reservation changes quickly to complete the table.
6) Rate Butler Lite settings that include your standard markup so agents don't have to calculate anything, and scripts for "coaching" your agents to deliver the exact message that you want delivered to your "out-of-town" clients when they inquire about your service.
David and Stacey Glazier's Fleet Transportation service sees opportunity in a popular ski market.
eNews Exclusive: Edward Kim went from shuttle driver to business owner, and has gotten far with the help of loyal employees.
What separates a client from a brand loyalist?
There are nuances transportation providers should consider when pursuing this lucrative market.
The application for the awards at LCT-NLA East will close Oct. 1, so be sure to fill it in before it's too late.
Webinar: Are you better off with new or used coaches? A veteran bus operator could help you decide.
Sandy Miller sees a future in providing a level of chauffeured service that TNCs cannot.
eNews Exclusive: This operator advises keeping service levels high no matter what the fleet size.
Operator Alex Darbahani's KLS Worldwide officially opens Seamless Logistics division.
Mike Remedios is tasked with transforming the app-driven chauffeured service network.
The class action filed by Diva Limousine blames Uber's predatory pricing strategies for hurting legitimate chauffeured services.
Sandy Miller and Dan Miller bring experience in the travel, transportation, and investment industries.
Scott Szwed will be working with the team as chief strategy officer to propel more growth.
SEPT. LCT: Catering to mobile-minded travelers while using tech to enhance their experiences will propel your operations, expert Lenore D’Anzieri says.
The world's No. 1 online marketplace and trader for professional chauffeured and chartered vehicles, including all types of motorcoaches, buses, vans, stretch limousines, sedans, SUVs, exotics, and classics. New and used vehicles are available from sellers across the nation.
The best online networker to find quality affiliates worldwide and market your company.
Click on any state to see the latest industry news and events in that region.