eNews Exclusive: Susy Paris is widely known throughout the luxury transportation community, but few know how she got to be where she is today.
The search tool allows each reservation agent direct access to all the rates of other companies that are sharing them with yours.
HARTFORD, Conn. - RateButler.com, an online affiliate network management tool, was touted as a great innovation when it was first launched just months ago, and to date more than 250 companies have signed up for the free service.
Today, RateButler.com announces a host of new features to the product including the launch of Rate Butler Lite - a simple download that can easily run on every desktop within your company.
Rate Butler Lite is a search tool that allows each reservation agent direct access to all the rates of other companies who are sharing them with you. "Rate Butler Lite is a true game-changer in Network Affiliate Management," says Michael Lindsey, the products developer. "No longer will companies have to store and maintain other company's rates on their own systems, and all the information is current and maintained by the company who is posting the rate."
Rate Butler Lite shows you all the rates in a given market so you can compare them; it tells you the client meeting procedure if it is an airport; it tells you how much the Greeter Service is if available, and even separates your primary affiliates from your secondary affiliates.
RateButler.com is for any company that wishes to prevent other companies from repeatedly calling their agents for the same rates. This process is inefficient and ties up your staff and resources from taking care of other business.
Features in the new release include:
1) An online, easy-to-follow user's guide that offers detailed instructions on how to get started and use the online program, including the new Rate Butler Lite.
2) Expanded user defined "additional charge items" with a new "variable" option expands the power of the My Rates section to limitless possibilities. Simply setup a variable charge called "airport parking" and you can set the amount differently depending on the type of vehicle and whichever airport rate you have entered.
3) Expanded "Airports Serviced" area to include up to 10 airports with an "auto enter" function that automatically adds the airport name and information to your list of "airports serviced" whenever you enter a transfer rate to that airport.
4) Zip code support that includes the ability to enter multiple zip codes into one transfer rate table to build just one table for multiple areas where the charges are the same.
5) The new "copy down" function allows you to enter the top row and left-side column pricing information on a newly created transfer table and then simply "copy down" all the additional transfer and fixed per reservation changes quickly to complete the table.
6) Rate Butler Lite settings that include your standard markup so agents don't have to calculate anything, and scripts for "coaching" your agents to deliver the exact message that you want delivered to your "out-of-town" clients when they inquire about your service.
Skedaddle is like Groupon for buses, allowing riders to book long-distance trips via an app.
A Los Angeles operator explains why your luxury ground transportation must match the elite standards of private jets.
JULY LCT: Understanding fixed and variable costs is key to deciding whether or not a motorcoach will be profitable.
JULY LCT: Two Summit speakers explained why personal connections are crucial to winning over customers with your marketing.
These evergreen articles resonate with operators across the years and cover some of the most vital industry topics.
Cabin is designed to let its customers sleep through the trip from Los Angeles to San Francisco and back.
The entrepreneur-owner finds steady business in good and bad economic times.
A report proposes commercial drivers in New York City get a wage floor of $17.22 per hour.
eNews Exclusive: The consultancy teams up with industry businesses to help them resolve challenges and grow.
JULY LCT: LCT Technology Summit speaker Sam Mallikarjunan says it’s not about being cheap; it’s about being what people need when they need it.
JULY LCT Cover: The builder is bringing out new models while promoting a program for affordable, refurbished coaches.
JULY LCT Profit Motives Column: Learn how to master the first of three parts in delivering a quality luxury trip.
JULY LCT: As the limousine industry morphs into the coach business, operators are forced to learn new pricing models and create destination trips.
JULY LCT: The new mandate for commercial fleet vehicles to use such systems has sparked a debate about who it applies to.
The world's No. 1 online marketplace and trader for professional chauffeured and chartered vehicles, including all types of motorcoaches, buses, vans, stretch limousines, sedans, SUVs, exotics, and classics. New and used vehicles are available from sellers across the nation.
The best online networker to find quality affiliates worldwide and market your company.
Click on any state to see the latest industry news and events in that region.