CHICAGO – Freedman Seating Company
and FMS Seating
have announced a four-month tour of the U.S. to promote the latest in executive seating for the small and mid-size bus markets.
The “Rock N Rose” tour will kick off mid-January in Jamestown, N.Y. and make its way to bus dealers and operators across 38 states. Stops at various industry events are also being planned.
Freedman Seating will be an exhibitor Feb. 29 to March 2 on the show floor during the International LCT Show at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, Nev.
“This is a perfect opportunity to showcase new designs and safety features we’ve made standard across our product lines,” said Dan Cohen, Executive VP. “We want operators and dealers to sit in our seats and experience the product just as their customers would,” he added.
Dave Rose, OEM Sales Manager, will be at the helm of the 2014 Ram ProMaster 2500 Window Van, fitted with 11 varying passenger seats and a driver seat.
• Eleganza Collection by FMS – consists of three executive-style seats: Bellagio, Napoli, and Trieste. Features include 3-point seat belts, custom embroidered headrests, tray tables, map pockets, contrast stitching, different insert pattern styles, and new memory foam cushions for comfort.
• GO-ES Seat – multiple variations including flip seats with new Priority Seating Vinyl. Priority vinyl gives elderly riders, people who utilize mobility devices and others needing additional consideration a clearly marked place to sit on a bus.
• CEO Seat – bolstered high quality polyurethane seat and back cushions for comfort and support. Part of Freedman Seating’s Corporate Collection.
• Esquire Seat - features include a height adjustable 3-point shoulder belt, Knee Saver backrest for increased hip-to-knee room, contoured head rest, and mesh map pocket.
• G2ELPQR Driver Seat – USSC’s P1M mechanical suspension integrates the best in seat ergonomics and suspension integrity that greatly dampens erratic movements caused by varying road surfaces.
A selection of side walls and flooring will also be on display. Information about the tour, including updates and photos, product specifications and contacts can be found here.
Freedman Seating Company
Freedman Seating is a seat manufacturer in Chicago, IL with an on-site A2LA Accredited Mechanical Testing Lab; designing, engineering, and manufacturing seat related products for many different markets, including small bus, mid-size coach, heavy-duty transit, rail, marine, delivery truck, and para-transit.
FMS is a seat manufacturer in Rochester, IN; specializing in executive-style, luxury seating products for the small, mid-size, and limo bus markets.
Source: Freedman/FMS press release