With so many black and white, low-key luxury sedans serving the chauffeured transportation market, we thought it would be cool to highlight something different for a change. This week's LimoForSale.com Editors' Pick of the Week is a tan and beige 2005 Lincoln Town Car that has been converted to resemble a roadster on the outside while retaining a spacious, comfortable, custom-designed interior with executive amenities.
This 2005 Lincoln Town Car Signature LTD sedan was customized on the outside to resemble a regal roadster and upgraded on the inside to become a mobile throne for the high-end VIP or executive traveler.
When we first came across this vehicle on LimoForSale.com, we weren't sure it was actually a Town Car. We figured the owner listed it as a Town Car in order to show up in search results, but upon further research, we discovered it is in fact the iconic Lincoln livery vehicle. The VIN number provided shows that the vehicle was originally a 2005 Lincoln Town Car Signature LTD.
So how did this Town Car turn into the fancy, palatial beast you see in the photos?
According to www.bsmithsite.com, a website dedicated to the car, it was originally built by the Palazzi Motorcar Company and then customized by the Murgel Limousine Manufacturing of Marshfield, Mo.
This Lincoln Town Car for sale is listed for $55,555 and has only 39,200 miles.
Passenger features include:
- Two-tone cashmere and deep ruby tri-coat, one-half canvas top with small rear limo window
- Opera lighting
- Heated power mirrors w/memory
- Drop down TV screen
- DVD and CD, radio, mp3, special sound system
- iPod hook ups
- Trash drop
- Tissue box
- Drop down desk for working on tablets and laptops
- Center console bar area with ice chest
- Front/side airbags for driver & right front passenger
- Passenger seat occupant classification sensor
Other features include:
- New Coker tires
- Chrome door handles w/body-color surround
- Color-keyed bumpers w/body-side moldings
- Cornering lamps
- Quad halogen headlamps w/auto-on/off & delay
- Variable intermittent windshield wipers
- 19 gallon fuel tank
- 4-wheel anti-lock brakes (ABS)
- All-speed traction control
- Automatic park break release
- Mini spare tire/steel wheel
- Nitrogen gas-pressurized monotube shock absorbers
- Rear stabilizer bar
- Rear-wheel drive
- Short/long-arm front suspension
- Upsized front stabilizer bar
- Valet key
- Variable ratio power rack & pinion steering
- Brake shift interlock
- Child-proof power door locks
- Dual note horn
To learn more about this one-of-a-kind, customized Lincoln Town Car, please visit: http://limoforsale.com/listing/1874/2005_Lincoln_Town_Car.html