The luxury livery automaker is rewarding loyal GM vehicle owners with an extra $1,000 loyalty bonus.
DETROIT — Cadillac recently announced an additional $1,000 Loyalty Bonus Cash incentive on DTS sedans and Escalade models for the professional vehicle industry.
“We’re pleased to add $1,000 to the already attractive incentives for the professional vehicle industry,” said Ray Bush, Cadillac Professional Vehicle Program Manager. “DTS sedans now receive a total of $6,000 in incentives and Escalade models now get $5,000 total.”
The Loyalty Bonus Cash is available to buyers of 2011 DTS and Escalade models who already own or lease a 1999 or newer General Motors vehicle. The Loyalty Bonus Cash incentives are effective on all deliveries from Jan. 4, 2011 through Feb. 28, 2011.
Interested buyers can visit their local Cadillac dealership for more details.
2011 Professional Vehicle Incentives
Customer incentives are offered for the entire 2011 model year unless otherwise noted:
• $ 5,000 LVY incentive and $ 1,000 Loyalty Bonus Cash (on deliveries from 1/4/11 to 2/28/11) on DTS sedans
• $ 4,000 LVY incentive and $ 1,000 Loyalty Bonus Cash (on deliveries from 1/4/11 to 2/28/11) on Escalade models
• $ 2,000 customer cash on DTS B9Q funeral coach chassis
• $ 2,000 customer cash on DTS V4U limousine chassis
Cadillac Service and Ownership Benefits
Cadillac elevates the luxury ownership experience with the following customer satisfaction and ownership benefits:
• 5-year/100,000-mile Powertrain Limited Warranty
• 4-year/50,000-mile Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty
• 4-year/50,000-mile Premium Care Maintenance Plan (NEW for 2011, covers certain required maintenance)
• 5-Year/100,000-mile 24/7 roadside assistance and courtesy transportation
• One-year OnStar Directions and Connections Plan
All Limited Warranties and Premium Care Maintenance Plan are covered for time or mileage, whichever comes first. Livery operators, hotel/resorts and funeral directors are invited to visit their local Cadillac dealer or Cadillac Master Coachbuilder for more details.
A complete list of participating dealers and coachbuilders can be found at PROFESSIONAL CADILLAC VEHICLES WEB SITE.
Source: Cadillac Professional Vehicles