DETROIT — Cadillac has announced the following incentives for livery, funeral and hotel/resort customers.
For 2009 models, professional vehicle customers qualify for some/all of the following, stackable incentives:
• DTS/DTS W20 Livery Sedan: $2000 customer cash, $3000 loyalty, and $3000 lease trade-in
• Escalade Hybrid: $1000 customer cash, $3000 loyalty, and $5000 lease trade-in
• Escalade and ESV: $1000 customer cash, $3000 loyalty, and $5000 lease trade-in
Loyalty incentives require that the customer already owns/leases any General Motors product. Lease trade-in incentives require that customer has a lease from any manufacturer that matures on/before 9/30/09.
As a reminder, these incentives are in addition to the already-announced incomplete chassis incentives for 2009 models:
• V4U Limousine Chassis: $1500 customer cash
• B9Q Funeral Coach Chassis: $2000 customer cash
Source: Cadillac Professional Vehicles