[EDITOR’S NOTE: This item was inadvertently omitted from the 1/23/13 edition of LCT E-News].
LAS VEGAS — RateButler.com, an online affiliate network management tool for the limousine industry, will be hosting an informational seminar and learning session at the 2013 International LCT Show at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on Feb. 5. Rate Butler recently integrated with Livery Coach to provide access to up-to-date farm-out affiliate rates.
Michael Lindsey, the program’s creator, will be leading the learning session. During this seminar, interested companies and current users will gather to learn everything they need to know about the program, how to use it, what’s new, and how it is guaranteed to save their staff time and company money.
The seminar will be held Tuesday, Feb. 5 at 10:20 am – 11:20 a.m. in meeting room 115.
RATEBUTLER.COM REGISTRATION LINK.
Topics covered include:
Learn How to Book More Farm-In (Local) Business:
- Fill out an affiliate profile to share in less than 30 minutes.
- Use the 3-Step wizard to quickly build rate tables to share with affiliates.
- Share your profile with as many other companies as you choose.
- Customize your discount and rates for each of your affiliates.
- Instantly update your profile and rates for all your affiliates with a few simple “clicks”.
- Get more business in your local market from other limousine companies.
Learn How to Book More Farm-Out (Out-of-Market) Business:
- Assign affiliates either a “Primary” or “Secondary” status.
- Setup a “Virtual File Cabinet” for each affiliate and track documents with expiration dates.
- Your agents use Rate Butler Lite to quickly access all your farm-out affiliate rates.
- Eliminate managing and warehousing other companies’ rates on your system.
- Track the insurance certificates of your affiliates (receive alerts BEFORE they expire).
- Quickly find new affiliates in any market by name, address, zip code or airport.
- Eliminate charge-backs, confirm charges through Rate Butler before billing your client.
Source: Rate Butler