GroundWidgets will debut its new version 1.7 of the “Ground-On-Demand” (G-o-D) mobile app at the LCT-NLA Show East in Atlantic City, N.J., Nov. 8-10. This new and improved mobile solution will allow operators to compete better with Uber and other transportation network companies (TNCs), GroundWidgets said in a press release.
There is a YouTube video of a live demonstration of both the passenger and driver apps, as well as the custom dashboard for company administrators, at www.groundondemand.com.
The latest features in the new version 1.7 include:
- Works in background mode so driver can receive bookings while using other apps or on phone.
- New “Uber-like” pricing allows for taxi meter pricing (available option) based on time and distance traveled.
- Turn on or off additional key features with the expanded configurable dashboard.
- Scheduled rides (Ride Later) as well as on-demand (Ride Now) capability.
- A “white label” version that uses your company’s brand.
- A website for passengers to book rides.
- A very low fee per trip that is a tiny fraction of what the TNC’s charge.
Ground Widgets will be displaying the Ground-On-Demand solution Nov. 8-10 at Harrah’s Atlantic City Resort and Convention Center - Booth 1 of the LCT-NLA Show East. Ground Widgets can be reached for demos and other inquiries at (201) 693-4150, and [email protected]
Source: Ground Widgets