Green Ride Global keeps growing with new members in Houston, Denver, Sonoma County, Calif., and Los Angeles.
TORONTO — CAREY OF HOUSTON, PRESIDENTIAL WORLDWIDE TRANSPORTATION of Denver, BEAU WINE TOURS & LIMOUSINE SERVICE of Sonoma County, Calif., and CROWN LIMOUSINE L.A. of Los Angeles have each designed a carbon reduction strategy aimed at reducing the greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions from their fleets through fuel efficiency and the use of new technologies.
As Gold Members of GREEN RIDE GLOBAL — a firm that creates and implements environmental sustainability programs for the ground transportation industry — these providers are committed to producing the fleet data required for Affiliate Network Environmental Reporting. Its environmental program includes the following:
• A comprehensive environmental policy that identifies and addresses the reduction of potential environmental impacts from all areas of business operations.
• ISO 14001-compliant Environmental Management System.
• Fleet GHG inventory.
• Ongoing measurement and monitoring of fleet GHG emissions.
• Transition to the latest low-carbon vehicles and fuels.
• Ongoing monitoring and enforcement of GHG emissions reductions including a responsible driving practice across the entire fleet.
• Greening of the supply chain.
• Fleet GHG emissions reporting.
• Exclusive hybrid vehicle discount program through ROYALE LIMOUSINE.
• Green Ride Global member identification on LIMOS.COM & FORGROUND.COM booking platforms.
“Customers are increasingly looking for green purchasing options when it comes to ground transportation,” said Justin Raymond, President and CEO of Green Ride Global, in a statement. “This option is now being provided to customers on an international scale as Green Ride Global members are now identified on Limos.com, the world’s largest online booking platform.”
Source: GREEN RIDE GLOBAL