360Limo designs a strategy to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from its fleet.
DALLAS – 360LIMO is working to save on fuel and adopt new technologies so it can reduce the greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions from its 22-vehicle fleet.
360Limo, Inc. is a Gold Member of GREEN RIDE GLOBAL — a firm that creates and implements environmental sustainability programs for the ground transportation industry. Its environmental program includes the following:
• A comprehensive environmental policy that identifies and addresses the reduction of potential environmental impacts from all areas of business operations.
• ISO 14001-compliant Environmental Management System.
• Fleet GHG inventory.
• Ongoing measurement and monitoring of fleet GHG emissions.
• Transition to the latest low-carbon vehicles and fuels.
• Ongoing monitoring and enforcement of GHG emissions reductions including a responsible driving practice across the entire fleet.
• Greening of the supply chain.
• Fleet GHG emissions reporting.
• Exclusive hybrid vehicle discount program through ROYALE LIMOUSINE.
• Green Ride Global member identification on LIMOS.COM & FORGROUND.COM booking platforms.
As the first Green Ride Global member in Dallas, 360LIMO is poised for the “green shift” that has already taken hold of major corporations worldwide. “Dallas is home to 29 Fortune 500 corporations and sees an increasing saturation of corporate clients who – in addition to retail clients – are scrutinizing their supply chains and selecting providers who can offer green purchasing options” says Mark Shrayber, President of 360Limo. “We have recognized the need to become environmental leaders in our market."
Source: GREEN RIDE GLOBAL