2011 INTERNATIONAL LCT SHOW: Limo Anywhere, a reservation and account management system designed for small to mid-size chauffeured transportation operations, has released two new products.
LAS VEGAS, Nev. — The LIMO ANYWHERE booth at the 2011 INTERNATIONAL LCT SHOW was buzzing with activity as operators waited for their chance to speak with company representatives about an innovative new platform that would essentially allow their businesses to go completely mobile. It was their first chance to see demos of Limo Anywhere’s newest products: DriverAnywhere and LimoGPS.
DRIVER COMMUNICATION AND FLEET TRACKING
DRIVERANYWHERE is an integrated driver communication solution for the Limo Anywhere platform. It can be operated from virtually any smartphone or tablet device. DriverAnywhere allows chauffeurs to receive their trip sheets electronically, capture client signatures, log times such as “on location” or “customer in car”, get driving directions, flight updates and close out their own reservations with just a few screen taps.
LIMOGPS is directly integrated into Limo Anywhere and gives operators the ability to track their vehicles and make more intelligent decisions based on the vehicle’s position.
Other services from Limo Anywhere:
RESERVATION MANAGEMENT & DISPATCHING
Limo Anywhere’s software allows operators to check their availability, book reservations, dispatch trips to drivers, respond to quote requests and accept online reservations all from their desktop, laptop, or even smartphone and tablet device.
ONLINE RESERVATIONS & OPEN API
A complete online reservation system allows clients to book online, request price quotes, lookup rates and access historical data in real-time. Alternatively, operators can build their own online reservation platform or a mobile app using the platform’s open API.
AFFILIATE MANAGEMENT & COMMUNICATION
Limo Anywhere Network connects nearly 2,000 operators in 24 countries around the world. Network with other operators, electronically send and receive reservations, and monitor their progress.
Eliminate in-house servers, cut software licensing costs, increase redundancy and data security, and reduce the scope of PCI compliance, all with even the most basic version of Limo Anywhere.
List of key features:
• No per-user license fees.
• No installation required.
• No backup or maintenance worries.
• Real-time payment processing.
• Real-time flight tracking.
• E-mail and electronic fax confirmation.
• Advanced accounting and reporting.
• SMS/E-mail-to-phone dispatching.
• Real-time online reservation system.
• Live customer rate quotes.
• Mobile interface and offline data backup.
• Driver console and affiliate calendar access.
• Largest software-to-software network.
• Direct integration with Limos.com.
• Direct integration with GGA TranspoNet.
• GPS system integrations.
• Intuitive interface design.
• Excellent technical support.
• Open API for third-party developers.
• Seamless integration with your website.
• Virtually unbreakable security.
• New updates released monthly.
For a demo, please contact LIMO ANYWHERE by either calling (888) 888-0302, (972) 701-8887 if you are outside the U.S., or by visiting www.limoanywhere.com/demo.
— Michael Campos, LCT assistant editor