Ambassador Transportation Group and Angel Worldwide Transportation will be among the growing number of operators benefitting from Green Ride Global’s partnerships with Royale and Limos.com.
TORONTO — GREEN RIDE GLOBAL recently signed up companies in Miami and San Francisco as the environmental sustainability firm expands its network of ground transportation providers greening their busineses.
AMBASSADOR TRANSPORTATION GROUP, serving southern Florida, and ANGEL WORLDWIDE TRANSPORTATION GROUP, serving the greater San Francisco area, have each designed a carbon reduction strategy aimed at achieving greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions reductions from their fleet through fuel efficiency and the transition to new technologies.
As Gold Members of Green Ride Global (GRG), Ambassador Transportation Group and Angel Worldwide Transportation are committed to evolving operations toward environmental sustainability and producing the fleet data required for affiliate network environmental reporting. Their environmental programs includes the following:
• A comprehensive environmental policy that identifies and addresses the reduction of potential environmental impacts from all areas of business operations
• ISO 14001-compliant environmental management system
• Fleet GHG inventory
• Ongoing measurement and monitoring of fleet GHG emissions
• Transition to the latest low-carbon vehicles and fuels
• Ongoing monitoring and enforcement of GHG emissions reductions including a responsible driving practice across the entire fleet
• Greening of the supply chain
• Fleet GHG emissions reporting
• Exclusive hybrid vehicle discount program through ROYALE LIMOUSINE MANUFACTURERS.
• Green Ride Global member identification on LIMOS.COM and FORGROUND.COM booking platforms.
Both operators have recognized the need to differentiate themselves as environmental leaders in their respective markets. “Customers are increasingly looking for green purchasing options when it comes to ground transportation,” said Justin Raymond, president and CEO of Green Ride Global. “This option is now being provided to customers on an international scale as Green Ride Global members are now identified on Limos.com, the world’s largest online booking platform.”
Source: GREEN RIDE GLOBAL