Luxury transportation providers in British Columbia and Seattle will now measure and reduce their carbon emissions through a comprehensive program.
TORONTO — GREEN RIDE GLOBAL grew its green shoots further into the Pacific Northwest with the addition of Regent Limousine Service of Victoria, B.C. and Bayview Limousine of Seattle as clients.
REGENT LIMOUSINE SERVICE, serving the greater Victoria area, has taken first steps to incorporate environmental policies and procedures within their business operations by becoming a Silver Member of Green Ride Global (GRG) — a firm that creates and implements environmental sustainability programs for the ground transportation industry.
BAYVIEW LIMOUSINE, serving the greater Seattle area, has designed a carbon reduction strategy aimed at achieving greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions reductions from its fleet through fuel efficiency and the transition to new technologies.
As a Gold Member of Green Ride Global (GRG), Bayview Limousine is committed to evolving operations toward environmental sustainability and producing the fleet data required for Affiliate Network Environmental Reporting. Its environmental program includes the following:
• A comprehensive environmental policy that identifies and addresses the reduction of potential environmental impacts from all areas of business operations
• ISO 14001-compliant Environmental Management System
• Fleet GHG Inventory
• Ongoing measurement and monitoring of fleet GHG emissions
• Transition to the latest low-carbon vehicles and fuels
• Ongoing monitoring and enforcement of GHG emissions reductions including a responsible driving practice across the entire fleet.
• Greening of the supply chain
• Fleet GHG emissions reporting
• Exclusive hybrid vehicle discount program through Royale Limousine
• Green Ride Global member identification on Limos.com and Forground.com booking platforms
Both operators have recognized the need to differentiate themselves as an environmental leaders in their respective markets.
“Customers are increasingly looking for green purchasing options when it comes to ground transportation” says Justin Raymond, President & CEO of Green Ride Global. “This option is now being provided to customers on an international scale as Green Ride Global members are now identified on Limos.com, the world’s largest online booking platform.”
About Green Ride Global
GREEN RIDE GLOBAL creates and implements third-party verified environmental sustainability programs for the transportation industry, with a focus on chauffeured ground transportation companies. Its programs cause real and measurable reductions in their clients’ greenhouse gas emissions and environmental footprints. GRG’s team provides tailored environmental solutions, strategic sales and marketing tools, and auditable reports showing progress toward environmental sustainability.