BOSTON — BostonCoach, one of the five largest chauffeured transportation providers in the world, recently recognized eight of its affiliated companies for excellence in service.
The awards were announced at the company’s annual meeting for affiliates in Boston last week, which also serves as a major networking event where industry trends are dissected and discussed.
“They are all extraordinary and we are extremely lucky to have them in our network,” said Catherine Chaulet, senior vice president of BostonCoach and Best of Boston.
BostonCoach has 461 affiliate partners worldwide providing service in 500 major metro markets, including 380 domestic and 120 international.
Three companies received 2012 Affiliate of the Year Awards for “providing outstanding quality” on reservations in categories based on the number of BostonCoach reservations handled:
- Over 2,000 BostonCoach reservations: Premier Transportation Service, Dallas, operator Eric Devlin
- Over 1,000 BostonCoach reservations: Towne & Country Limousine Inc., Denver, operator Chris Haiskey.
- Over 500 BostonCoach reservations: First Class Executive Global, Phoenix, operator Barry Beall.
Other awards include:
- An award for “providing outstanding quality” on behalf of BostonCoach in the New York City metro area was given to Cabot Limo NY Corp., New York City, operator Mohammad Asghar.
- The 2012 Affiliate Partner of the Year Award for “being a true affiliate partner to BostonCoach by maximizing our reciprocal relationship went to: Executive Transportation Service Inc. of Cincinnati, Ohio, operator Rick Bravo.
- A 2012 Affiliate of the Year Award for “providing outstanding quality on BostonCoach events was given to: Gateway Limousines Worldwide, San Francisco, operator Sam Amato.
- A 2012 Affiliate of the Year Award for “providing outstanding quality on BostonCoach VIP reservations went to: Integrated Transportation Services Inc., Los Angeles, operator Jonna Sabroff.
- A 2012 Affiliate of the Year Award for “providing outstanding quality on behalf of BostonCoach in the International space was given to Kokusai Motorcars Co. Ltd. of Japan, operator Shinichi Sugawara.
— Martin Romjue, LCT editor