LCT Magazine is accepting nominations for the third annual People’s Choice Awards, the limousine industry’s peer-to-peer awards celebrating the many positive contributions of industry business people.
Five individuals will be chosen by industry members via an electronic e-mail ballot. If you know individuals that you believe are deserving of recognition, please complete the nomination form.
Winners will be recognized at the People's Choice Awards Program Monday, Nov. 9 during LCT-NLA Show East at Harrah's Resort Atlantic City.
Awards categories include:
- Entrepreneur of the Year: A person who has shown a unique pursuit of business, developed a product or concept and/or found ways to expand operations.
- Leadership Award: A person who has influenced others to accomplish an objective or goal which resulted in positive effects on the organization.
- Innovation Award: A person who has shown advanced knowledge and use of social media, mobile apps, tech amenities and/or tech-based fleet management or an operator who has started a technology venture.
- Carla Boroday Humanitarian Award: Named after the late Florida operator and industry association leader and activist Carla Boroday, this award recognizes a person who has been creative and consistent in supporting a charity to improve quality of life or support a worthwhile cause.
- Gold Star Award: Goes to a Good Samaritan who has gone beyond the call of duty in the spirit of service, acts of kindness, and good will.
Go to Nomination Form.