Longtime Los Angeles operator and Exclusive Sedan Service owner Ron Stein will be bringing his industry insights and expertise to the 2012 NLA board of directors. He is among six incoming board members who won board seats in the Dec. 2011 NLA members' elections.
MARLTON, N.J. -- Eighteen new and returning NLA board directors who will take their seats on Feb. 12 will be leading a governing body that sets the standards for, and pursues the interests of, the global chauffeured transportation industry.
Of the 18 operators, 16 come from the U.S., one from Canada and one from the U.K. Twelve of the 16 U.S. directors represent members located in one of the four geographic regions of the country, such as Central, Northeast, Southeast, West, and four are At Large directors who represent all U.S. members. The remaining two directors represent Canadian members and International (that is, non-U.S. and non-Canadian) members, respectively.
The 2012 NLA Board of Directors are:
- Robert Alexander (RMA Worldwide Chauffeured Transportation, Rockville, Md.)
- Richard Azzolino (Gateway Limousines Worldwide, Burlingame, Calif.)
- Gary Buffo (Pure Luxury Transportation, Petaluma, Calif.)
- NEW: Michael Campbell (Grace Limousine, Manchester, N.H.)
- NEW: Laura Canady (CLT Express, Charlotte, N.C.)
- Joe Cirruzzo (A Elegant Int. Limo, Staten Island, N.Y.)
- Dean De Beer (Tristar Worldwide Chauffeur Services, London, U.K.)
- Diane Forgy (Overland Limousine Service, Kansas City, Mo.)
- NEW: Jeff Greene (Greene Classic Limousines, Atlanta, Ga.)
- NEW: Mary Harrell-Paul (Crown Cars & Limousines, Des Plaines, Ill.)
- Joe Ironi (Global Alliance Worldwide Chauffeured Services, Toronto, Canada)
- Richard Kane (International Limousine Service, Washington, D.C.)
- Deena Papagni (A Touch of Class Transportation, Madera, Calif.)
- Greg Pruitt (Kings Worldwide Transportation, Oklahoma City, Okla.)
- Dawson Rutter (Commonwealth Worldwide Chauffeured Transportation, Boston, Mass.)
- NEW: Dave Shaw (Olympus Limousines, New Port Richey, Fla.)
- Scott Solombrino (Dav El Chauffeured Transportation Network, Chelsea, Mass.)
- NEW: Ron Stein (Exclusive Sedan Service, North Hollywood, Calif.).
The 2012 Board of Directors will choose the organization’s officers for 2012-13 from among its 18-member peer group at the Feb. 12 meeting to be held at the MGM Grand Hotel & Casino.
The NLA, founded in 1985, is the oldest, most effective limousine industry assocation in the U.S. with the broadest membership base of operators and vendors.
Diane Forgy has served as the NLA President since January 2010.
-- Martin Romjue, LCT Magazine; Patricia Nelson, NLA