MARLTON, N.J. — The National Limousine Association has announced its slate of candidates for the upcoming board of directors’ election.
The following candidates will be on the ballot. Ballots will be mailed to members on Nov. 13 and are due back by Dec. 21. New board members will be introduced to the membership at the NLA’s annual meeting on Jan. 24, 2010 in Las Vegas just before the start of the International LCT Show to be held Jan. 25-27.
2010-2013 NLA Board of Directors
Slate of Candidates
• Scott Crowe, Charleston Executive, Charleston, S.C.
• Richard P. Kane, International Limousine Service, Inc., Washington, D.C.
• Fred Rich, Cooper-Atlanta Transportation Services, Atlanta, Ga.
• Julie Dotan, J & B Executive Transportation, Inc., Troy, Mich.
• Diane Forgy, Overland Limousine Service, Shawnee Mission, Kans.
• Greg Pruitt, King’s Limousine / City Limousine, Inc., Oklahoma City, Okla.
• Dawson Rutter, Commonwealth Worldwide Chauffeured Transportation, Boston, Mass.
• Jason Sharenow, Broadway Elite Chauffeured Services Worldwide, East Hanover, N.J.
• Kevin Jon Illingworth, Classique Limousines, Orange, Calif.
• Deena Papagni, A Touch of Class Transportation, Inc., Madera, Calif.
• Ron Stein, Exclusive Sedan Service, North Hollywood, Calif.
• Gary Tonkin, Sky Mountain Limousines, Mesa, Ariz.
Brian Beaulieu, Bennington Worldwide Chauffeured Transportation, Mississauga, Ont.
• Joe Ironi, Global Alliance Worldwide Chauffeured Services Ltd., Toronto, Ont.
• Kyara Kahakauwila, L.A. Limousine, Victoria, B.C.
• Andy Poulos, Montreal Limousines Worldwide, Montreal, Que.
• Dean De Beer, Tristar Worldwide Chauffeur Services, Middlesex, U.K.
• Cederic Schonbaum, C.S. Limousine Services, Amsterdam, Netherlands
More information: NLA Web site