Opening night drew a packed crowd to One Atlantic at the end of the Caesars Pier during the first LCT-NLA Show East on Oct. 27, 2013. Photo by Martin Romjue/LCT
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. — One of the highlights of every LCT-NLA East Show is the opportunity to mingle with old friends and network to meet new colleagues. Here’s what's on the social platter for the upcoming LCT-NLA Show East in Atlantic City, Sunday, Oct. 19 through Tuesday, Oct. 21.
Multiple networking parties each night, sponsored by limousine companies, vendors, and Limo Bob!
- Sunday Night: Opening Reception at One Atlantic at the Caesars Pier featuring cocktails, appetizers and cool entertainment. Great views of the beach, boardwalk and city skyline through floor-to-ceiling windows. (Sponsored by Cadillac Professional Vehicles). PLUS, the party continues into the late evening at many Hospitality Suite Row parties.
- Monday Night: Enjoy great food and entertainment and pay tribute to your peers at our second annual People’s Choice Awards Gala. A great opportunity to network with colleagues. (Sponsored by Ford Motor Company/Lincoln Limousine & Livery Vehicles). And then head on over to Caesar’s renowned Party at Dusk Nightclub for an evening of great music with a top DJ working a state-of-the-art sound and visual system — guaranteed to make you tingle. (Sponsored by the Exhibitors).
Totally interactive exhibit show floor at Atlantic City Convention Center:
- Center Bar & Lounge: Expanded area with plush couches, charging stations, hammocks, games and more. Plus full bar during hall hours with a featured hosted happy hour for the last hour each day. (Sponsored by Grech Motors)
- Water Bar: More comfy seating, coffee-house style water bar featuring enhanced refreshing flavored H2O drinks. (Sponsored by Allied Specialty Vehicles)
Form new relationships or chat someone up at one of these networking events:
- Daily coffee receptions at Caesars Atlantic City
- Hosted lunch in the Exhibit Hall (Lunch Monday sponsored by Allied Specialty Vehicles).
LCT-NLA Show East, to be held Oct. 19-21 at the Atlantic City Convention Center and Caesars Atlantic City, will offer more than 40 highly relevant educational sessions. The full schedule of sessions — developed by the National Limousine Association Show Committee — focuses on helping operators improve their businesses and bottom lines.
Details on the education and scheduled events can be found at FULL SHOW SCHEDULE. Those who REGISTER by Sept. 26 can take advantage of discounted pass rates, with NLA members receiving the deepest discounts.