BERLIN – Blacklane
, an app-based service that connects passengers with the spare capacities of licensed, regulated and insured professional chauffeurs and drivers, entered the Las Vegas, Nev., market Feb. 8.
Berlin-based Blacklane, now in 180+ cities worldwide, offers the following:
- Transparent rates: Travelers see their fixed, all-inclusive fares before they book. That means there are no extra taxes, fees or tips. Blacklane’s rates never surge.
- Commercially licensed and insured drivers and vehicles: Blacklane only partners with companies that possess all required permits and operating licenses.
- Business- and first-class vehicles: Such as the Lincoln MKT Town Car, Mercedes S-Class and Chevrolet Suburban.
- Guaranteed rides: Customers book one-way and hourly rides one hour to months ahead of time.
- High service: Blacklane automatically adjusts airport pickups when arrival times change, and all airport pickups include one hour of driver wait time. Drivers meet and greet passengers in McCarran Airport’s baggage claim. Travelers also receive text and emailed driver contact information an hour before pickup. Customers who need help can contact Blacklane’s multilingual 24/7 team by phone, email or social media.
In 2015, 5.7 million business travelers attended 22,100 Las Vegas conventions, according to the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority. That is up about 10% from 5.2 million people in 2014.
“There is no place like Las Vegas for business and leisure travel,” said Jens Wohltorf, CEO and co-founder of Blacklane, in a press release. “Until now, it was too difficult and expensive to book your black car ride in advance. Blacklane closes the missing link in the travel chain with guaranteed, high-quality rides between airports, hotels and convention centers.”
Blacklane guarantees low and all-inclusive fixed rates at the time of the booking with a unique pricing and dispatching algorithm. The company provides a consistently high global standard by combining multilingual 24/7 customer care with real-time service control for tens of thousands of quality vehicles.
Source: Blacklane press release