SAINTE-CLAIRE, QC, Canada — Prevost has partnered with Hire Heroes USA to assist motorcoach operators in recruiting qualified drivers and maintenance personnel.
If operators have an open position for a qualified driver or maintenance person, they can post the position on the Hire Heroes USA website, linking the open position to U.S. Military veterans.
Prevost is offering this service to all motorcoach operators at no cost, as they recognize the value of bringing qualified veterans to the industry. Veterans are a valuable resource, since their skills make them well-suited to supplying value to motorcoach businesses.
Hire Heroes USA has built a national reputation of excellence for helping unemployed veterans find jobs. Its team is comprised of military veterans — many with combat experience in Iraq and Afghanistan — and business veterans. That mix of military and civilian experience has proven essential to training veterans in the skills of self-marketing, then networking them into good jobs with great companies.
By using a matching process through their online job forum that focuses on pairing a veteran’s career interests, qualifications and transferable skills, Hire Heroes USA is able to provide employers with quality, military-trained candidates.
Partnering with Hire Heroes USA means providing stable, family-wage opportunities to men and women who have honorably served our country.
What Hire Heroes USA does:
• Maintain a database of job-seeking veterans and spouses.
• Verify the veteran status of each candidate by requiring proof of service.
• Provide personalized job search assistance to veterans and their spouses.
• Help veterans create effective resumes that translate their military experience into civilian terms in order to show employers the value they can bring to a company.
• Prepare veterans for job interviews through training, tips, and mock interviews.
If you have an open position for a qualified driver or maintenance personnel, and would like to post the position on Hire Heroes USA, you can fill out the open position form by following this link www.prevostcar.com/hire-heroes-form, and Prevost will take care of the rest.