WASHINGTON, D.C. — The American Bus Association has released its latest edition of Motorcoach Travel News, a video news program hosted by Dan Ronan, senior director of communications, media relations and marketing at ABA. MTN is produced by the American Bus Association and Terrapin Blue Productions.
In the March edition, the American Bus Association reports on the following:
- ABA’s efforts to promote bus safety and distinguish well-run companies from illegal and unsafe operators in the minds of consumers and the media.
- Marketplace 2014 and the new Music City Center convention venue in downtown Nashville.
- The open nominating period for ABA’s Top 100 Events in North America and the April 10 opening of Marketplace 2014 registration.
- How MCI is improving motorcoach fuel efficiency in the Green Operator Segment.
- How to order ABA’s revised Passenger Safety Message DVD.
- A rising 102-second “Happy Birthday” salute to longtime ABA operator and honorary board member Bert Askwith, President of Campus Coach Lines in New York, NY.
If the video above does not play, please watch it here: ABA's Motorcoach Travel News-March Edition 2013
Source: American Bus Association