BOSTON — Tristar Worldwide Chauffeur Services announced on Sept. 27 that M7 Worldwide Transportation has been completely integrated into the Tristar brand.
The integration has created a “single entity that serves our clients efficiently, cost-effectively, and with high standards of service in more than 80 countries worldwide,” said Mike Fogarty, CEO of Tristar U.S., in a statement.
Tristar, which acquired M7 in February 2012, has owned operations and corporate offices in London, Manchester, Boston, New York and Hong Kong.
The integration of the two companies offers clients:
- An inclusive rate structure which simplifies invoices and receipts.
- A consistently high level of service; M7’s chauffeurs will continue to work with Tristar, as the company makes every effort to ensure customers receive the best of care at all times.
- Integration of best practices from M7 into Tristar’s industry-leading ground transportation services.
- Worldwide service with localized rates in cities such as Hong Kong, London and Manchester.
- A dedicated, experienced team of managers and client service professionals available 24/7 through (800) 562-8808.
“Moving into the busy fall travel season, Tristar continues to gain market share and expand its presence in North America – and we are proud to provide our clients with flexibility, cost savings and an unmatched track record of safe, on-time performance, which have been the hallmarks of the Tristar experience for years,” Fogarty said.
Source: Tristar Worldwide