NEW YORK — Aspiring film directors, voiceover actors, and graphic video designers have a chance to build their portfolios by entering Dial 7 Car & Limousine’s newest social media contest to “Create Dial 7’s Next Commercial.” Contestants will be able to create a professional, stylish and informative commercial that will ultimately be used in Dial 7’s 2012 social media and mobile ad campaigns.
“We are giving people the power to produce a commercial that will be seen by our nationwide client base, as well as by Internet users on the World Wide Web,” said Dial 7 general manager Tarek Mallah in a press release. “You do not have to be a Dial 7 customer to enter this contest. We want friends to tell friends, and parents to tell their children in college to be creative and have fun with this contest. Technology and new media applications have made it possible for us to record and edit audio and video from the comfort of our homes; in this case, all one has to do is have the tools on their computer and be good at being creative.”
The rules are as follows:
- Create a professional commercial touting the Dial 7 service.
- Post it/ tag it on Dial 7’s Facebook wall.
- Get friends and family to vote by hitting the ‘Like’ button on the posted promo.
- If the promo gets the most ‘Likes’ and is picked as a finalist by Dial 7’s interoffice judges, it will be featured in the company’s 2012 social media and mobile ad campaigns.
- All promos must be 14 or 30 seconds in length and must have the tagline, “Dial 7 Car & Limousine Service…The Best In Transportation.”
- If uploading the video to YouTube, please save the file for mobile viewing as well.
- All commercials submitted become the sole property of Dial 7 Car & Limousine Service. Dial 7 reserves the right to edit content on all submitted commercials.
- Campaign ends Dec. 31, 2011.
Dial 7 Car & Limousine Service has been serving New York City for more than 30 years. Though specializing in service to and from all major metropolitan airports, Dial 7 offers trips around town and anywhere else clients want to go. A fleet of over 750 late model Lincoln Town Cars, minivans, full-size vans, stretch limousines and SUVs assure the right vehicle for every occasion. Dial 7’s SELECT vehicles offer amenities such as Wi-Fi and bottled water.
Visit Dial 7 at http://www.dial7.com to check prices and make a reservation, or simply call (212) 777-7777.
Source: PR Web