DEADLINE FRIDAY, OCT. 15: Industry business awards highlight excellent chauffeured transportation operators.
TORRANCE, Calif. — See LCT Magazine’s updated rules as it accepts submissions for the industry’s top awards: LCT Operator Of The Year, LCT Marketing Awards, and the LCT Association Award of Excellence.
Complete instructions and forms for all three contests are AVAILABLE HERE or front and center on the LCTMAG.COM HOME PAGE.
Some key changes this year:
• ALL OOY submissions must be in an 81/2” by 11” PDF to be emailed to LCT editor Martin Romjue at email@example.com. Applicants have the option to also send hard copies of their PDFs to LCT Magazine, 2011 Operator of the Year, 3520 Challenger St., Torrance, CA 90503. (Please DO NOT send scrapbooks, three-ring binders, and manuals. A simple PDF of the application, company descriptions, and supporting documents will suffice).
• ALL photos should be e-mailed as high-resolution j-pegs ATTACHED to an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please label all photos with your company name. Applicants have the option of also sending a disk of j-peg photos to LCT Magazine, 2011 Operator of the Year, 3520 Challenger St., Torrance, CA 90503.
• ALL Association Award of Excellence entries should be in PDF form e-mailed to Martin@lctmag.com.
• LCT Marketing Awards submissions, including promotional items, should be sent in a box or packet via snail mail to LCT Magazine, 2011 LCT Marketing Awards, 3520 Challenger St., Torrance, CA 90503.
DEADLINES: Friday, Oct. 15, 2010.
• Completeness of applications and adherence to directions will be key factors in the finalist selection process.
• A committee will select OOY and Association finalists to be announced on an as yet unspecified date prior to the awards ceremony on Tuesday, Feb. 15, 2011 during the 2011 INTERNATIONAL LCT SHOW at the Paris Las Vegas.
• OOY finalists will be scored by a panel of six non-operator judges to determine a winner in each vehicle category.