The relaxed networking and social event in a luxury hotel will bring together industry leaders, movers, shakers, and up-and-comers.
CHICAGO — LCT Magazine has lined up a strong list of seminars, social events, and sponsors for its ninth annual Leadership Summit, returning this year after a long recession.
The Summit will be held Sept. 28-30 at the Fairmont Chicago Millennium Park Hotel. Complete details and registration information is available at the LCT LEADERSHIP SUMMIT WEB SITE.
Among seminar topics arranged so far:
• Leveraging Success In Today’s Economy
• SELL LIKE HELL: Strong Sales Techniques
• Bulletproofing Your Company From Human Resources Problems
• Developing A Serious Incident Response Plan
• Ford/Lincoln Livery Vehicles Forum
Social and networking events scheduled so far:
• Platinum Welcoming Reception with hosted bar
• Dinner & Comedy Show
• Power Networking Health Walk
• Topical Thinking Luncheon
• Lucky Strike Lanes bowling and dinner
• BusCon Guided Tour
• KEYNOTE luncheon and speaker TBA
SUMMIT SPONSORS so far (LCT will publicize sponsoring companies as they confirm and sign on):
• Ford Motor Co. (Platinum Sponsor)
• Lancer Insurance
• Acton Lincoln-Mercury
• Create A Card Inc.
• Turtle Top
• Green Ride Global
Sources: Martin Romjue, LCT Magazine; LCT Events