Online version brings new meaning to flipping through pages.
TORRANCE, Calif. — Can’t wait for LCT to show up in your mailbox? Well now each month’s edition is available as soon as it’s done. No more pleading with Mr. Postman.
The March/April 2010 revolves around two major themes: Coverage of the 2010 International LCT Show and using limousines, buses, and chauffeured vehicles for the major formal events in this industry: weddings, proms, and funerals.
In this packed issue, you will find:
• 4 photos spreads of WHO WAS WHO at the International LCT Show
• Advice on how to train your chauffeurs to work on funeral runs
• An article on how operators can offer up buses and mini-coaches for wedding clients to transport their guests
• A feature on father-son operators who compete through separately owned companies
• Tips on how to make sure you are ready for prom runs and why you should pursue this market
• Trend information on pink stretch limousines
LCT MAGAZINE DIGITAL
— Martin Romjue, LCT Magazine