TORRANCE, CA — LCT is launching a new section next year that will servie as a marketplace for operators looking for farm-in and farm-out business. Key features include:
• Specially targeted medium in which operators can advertise their services/credentials to other operators in areas outside their local territories.
• Operators can expand their reach across the country and globally
• Nine bonus distributions in 2010 to include: Association for Wedding Professionals Int’l, Meeting Planners International, NBTA, BusCon, National Concierge Association, and more.
• Increase Farm-In work
• Generate viable leads
• Personalized ads, not just a geographical listing
• Nearly 50% off standard ad rates.
The ad space reservation deadline is Feb. 10, 2010 and ad material is due Feb. 19, 2010.
For more information, call LCT Publisher Sara Eastwood-McLean at (253) 983-0515; sales manager Julie Hennessey at (925) 385-0705; and sales coordinator Nanette Babich at (310) 533-2580.
Also, check out LCTMAG.com advertising section for more information and details.
Source: Nanette Babich, LCT sales/marketing