UNCASVILLE, Conn. — From beginning to end, the LCT Eastern Conference, held Sept. 9-10, 2007 at the Mohegan Sun Resort and Casino in Uncasville, Conn., was non-stop action.
If you weren’t there, here’s what you missed:
* Networking opportunities were everywhere! Many operators were excited about getting "face time" with the biggest networks in the industry.
* A great big "Thank You!" — The Association fundraising reception for Bill Pascrell of the House of Representatives was a great success! Representatives from the NLA and many sponsoring associations were on hand to give the senator a great welcome. Senator Pascrell has been fighting for the luxury chauffeured transportation industry with great vigor and this fundraiser showed our appreciation.
* Great things come to those who attend! Operators were abuzz with excitement after attending many highly informational educational sessions. Many were heard saying, "I can't wait to try that with my company."
* All work and no play makes... — Attendees enjoyed themselves at the networking reception sponsored by Krystal Enterprises. There were also opportunities to relax and enjoy the amazing facilities the Mohegan Sun had to offer.
* Learning from the “All-Stars” — Attendees were blown away by the speaker lineup. This was hands down the greatest line-up of top operators of all time and included Jonathan Danforth of Boston Coach, Dawson Rutter of Commonwealth Worldwide, and Scott Solombrino of Dav El Transportation — just to name a few!
* Products, products, and more products! Operators were greeted by a show floor packed with amazing products from exceptional vendors. The arena was a dazzling display of limousines, sedans, buses, insurance, charter jets, software, and everything else a luxury transportation provider needs to succeed.
* Coining a new phrase — Many attendees have given the LCT Eastern Conference a new nick name. In many places this year the term "Mini Vegas" was heard by people referring to the event.
* The convenience of the LCT Eastern Conference makes perfect sense for Northeast operators who don't have the time or resources to attend the International show in Las Vegas. However, with the great lineup of speakers, the incredible content of the educational sessions, and the amazing networking opportunities, operators came from the four corners of the globe.
*At the end of the show, as attendees were preparing to leave for home, one phrase was heard by all... “I can't wait for next year!"
Click here to find out where and when it will happen again next year!
SOURCE: Bobit Business Media