TORRANCE, Calif. — LCT editors have announced a few significant changes to their brand new blog, LimoLicious:
1) We didn’t realize that your feedback comments were not posting properly. We took care of the blockage, and now you can instantly respond to any post. Whatever you sent before is now posted.
2) We’ve added some relevant links down the right side of LimoLicious that provide a one-stop hub of industry information, advice, and business news. Check out some of the sites and blogs that can help keep you up to date.
3) We now have an alliance with another blog, In the Left Lane. Silent Dispatch is sponsoring this brand new ground transportation industry blog that is worth seeing. It's described as "Exploring the Intersection of Telematics, Social Media, and Ground Transportation." LimoLicious is also linked on the blog, and other industry sites that are helpful to go visit. To visit In the Left Lane, see the links on the right side of LimoLicious and click through under the Chauffeured Transportation category.
4) If you are interested in any past posts, they are listed in our archives in reverse chronological order.
5) To see our ongoing gallery of LOONY LIMOS, click on the link under Post Categories in the right-hand column.
To visit the blog, go to the lctmag.com homepage and click on the LimoLicious banner ad.
Source: LCT Magazine