LAS VEGAS – The National Limousine Association elected
officers during the 20th anniversary LCT Show. The officers
were unanimously elected by the NLA board at the show and
two days later presented to members. They are:
* President: Scott Solombrino of Dav El, Chelsea, Mass.
* First vice president: Jeff Greene of Green Classic
* Second vice president: Gary Bauer of Bauer’s
Transportation, San Francisco
* Secretary: Carla Boroday of Associated Limousine
Services, Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.,
* Treasurer: Diane Forgy of Overland Limousine Service,
Shawnee Mission, Kan.
Directors who were recently elected and introduced at the
* At-large: Scott Solombrino of Dav El Chauffeured
Transportation, Chelsea, Mass.
* Northeast region: Eric Weiner of All Occasion
Transportation, Providence, R.I.
* Central region: Bob Beutel of All Star Transportation,
Royal Oaks, Mich.
* Western region: Rich Azzolino of Gateway Limousine,
* Canada: Craig McCutcheon of Rosedale Livery, Mississauga,
* International: Germano Crestani of International
Limousine Service, Venice, Italy.
The NLA also gave Cadillac and Ford recognition during the
meeting for their continued support of the
Don Kensey of Au Premiere Limousine, Bellmawr, N.J., said
2003 marked a busy year for the NLA with legislative
issues. A measure that would repeal the Gas Guzzler Tax has
been approved by the Senate as part of a transportation
spending bill and officials are hopeful the measure will
pass the House and go to President Bush for signature later
NLA Treasurer Forgy noted income for 2003 was $764,797.
Total 2002 assets rose from $256,585 to $393,689 in 2003.
The association also unveiled its major goal: establishing
an endowment fund. Money going into an endowment would be
invested and the interest that it generates could be a huge
help when trying to fight legislative issues.
The goal is to raise $1 million, and Solombrino said
members can participate in that goal at many pledge levels.
For more information, contact the NLA at email@example.com.