LCT is accepting nominations for the second annual People’s Choice Awards, the limousine industry’s only peer-to-peer awards celebrating the many positive contributions of industry businesspeople.
Winners will be honored on Oct. 20 at a gala dinner and ceremony during LCT-NLA Show East
, Oct. 19-21, in Atlantic City, N.J.
Five individuals will be chosen by industry members via an electronic e-mail ballot. If you know individuals who you believe deserve recognition, please complete the nomination form here. Nominations will be accepted through Sept.15, 2014 for the following award categories:
- Entrepreneur of the Year: A person who has shown a unique pursuit of business, developed a product or concept and/or found ways to expand operations.
- Leadership Award: A person who has influenced others to accomplish an objective or goal which resulted in positive effects on the organization.
- Innovation Award: A person who has shown advanced knowledge and use of social media, mobile apps, tech amenities and/or tech-based fleet management or an operator who has started a technology venture.
- Carla Boroday Humanitarian Award: Named after the late Florida operator and industry association leader and activist Carla Boroday, this award recognizes a person who has been creative and consistent in supporting a charity to improve quality of life or support a worthwhile cause.
- Gold Star Award: Goes to a Good Samaritan who has gone beyond the call of duty in the spirit of service, acts of kindness, and good will.
The People’s Choice Awards program complements LCT’s other major awards program, the annual Operator of the Year business achievement awards, which are celebrated each winter at the world’s largest limousine trade show, the International LCT Show in Las Vegas.
The awards ceremony for the 2014 People’s Choice Awards will be held at LCT-NLA Show East, Monday, Oct. 20, 2014, 7 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. at Caesar’s Atlantic City. Nomination form is available here.