New tools and options enable subscribers to customize and optimize their listings to receive the highest-quality leads possible.
ALEXANDRIA, Va. -- BUSRATES.COM has announced recent updates to its site, a free, searchable database of nearly all DOT-registered bus companies. The improvements will provide subscribers with new tools and options to customize and optimize their listings to receive the highest-quality leads possible.
BusRates.com is designed to make it easy for buyers to find the bus that best suits their needs. The site draws more than 110,000 group travel planner visits each month.
"These improvements help our subscribers customize their listings to make themselves even more visible to potential customers," said Eric Elliott, BusRates.com program manager. "These enhancements in turn also improve the user's experience by allowing them to more easily find the bus company with whom they want to do business."
The added and enhanced capabilities provide customers with:
- One-click profile and fleet updating.
- Easily forward Request for Quotes (RFQs) to multiple e-mail addresses.
- Bid for placement options.
- Easily add and remove metro areas.
- Upload and resize bus images.
- Run monthly traffic reports.
- Customer review and reply options.
- Integration with RBS system.