The search tool allows each reservation agent direct access to all the rates of other companies that are sharing them with yours.
HARTFORD, Conn. - RateButler.com, an online affiliate network management tool, was touted as a great innovation when it was first launched just months ago, and to date more than 250 companies have signed up for the free service.
Today, RateButler.com announces a host of new features to the product including the launch of Rate Butler Lite - a simple download that can easily run on every desktop within your company.
Rate Butler Lite is a search tool that allows each reservation agent direct access to all the rates of other companies who are sharing them with you. "Rate Butler Lite is a true game-changer in Network Affiliate Management," says Michael Lindsey, the products developer. "No longer will companies have to store and maintain other company's rates on their own systems, and all the information is current and maintained by the company who is posting the rate."
Rate Butler Lite shows you all the rates in a given market so you can compare them; it tells you the client meeting procedure if it is an airport; it tells you how much the Greeter Service is if available, and even separates your primary affiliates from your secondary affiliates.
RateButler.com is for any company that wishes to prevent other companies from repeatedly calling their agents for the same rates. This process is inefficient and ties up your staff and resources from taking care of other business.
Features in the new release include:
1) An online, easy-to-follow user's guide that offers detailed instructions on how to get started and use the online program, including the new Rate Butler Lite.
2) Expanded user defined "additional charge items" with a new "variable" option expands the power of the My Rates section to limitless possibilities. Simply setup a variable charge called "airport parking" and you can set the amount differently depending on the type of vehicle and whichever airport rate you have entered.
3) Expanded "Airports Serviced" area to include up to 10 airports with an "auto enter" function that automatically adds the airport name and information to your list of "airports serviced" whenever you enter a transfer rate to that airport.
4) Zip code support that includes the ability to enter multiple zip codes into one transfer rate table to build just one table for multiple areas where the charges are the same.
5) The new "copy down" function allows you to enter the top row and left-side column pricing information on a newly created transfer table and then simply "copy down" all the additional transfer and fixed per reservation changes quickly to complete the table.
6) Rate Butler Lite settings that include your standard markup so agents don't have to calculate anything, and scripts for "coaching" your agents to deliver the exact message that you want delivered to your "out-of-town" clients when they inquire about your service.