NEW ORLEANS — Drivesoft limousine switching systems are in hundreds of limousines nationwide and are moving into a few foreign nations.
Since the release of the Drivesoft switcher, the company has not documented any units returned due to switcher failure.
Drivesoft CEO Jack Cali sets forth some key reasons to make sure a limousine is equipped with a Drivesoft switcher:
- No electrical nightmares or fire hazards
- Repairable in every state and some areas outside the country
- Around the clock support (even for the customers you rent to)
- Lifetime software, hardware, repair and support available
- Drivesoft can log on to a limo real-time and test and/or repair the system.
- Self trouble shooting.
- 95% of the product can be repaired inexpensively in the event of customer or driver abuse
- Drivesoft can upgrade hardware and update software almost indefinitely.
- Full multi-media and mobile office software solution
- Wireless connectivity for mobile office environments
- Online video search thru popular site such as Youtube and MySpace Video when connected to the web.
- ½ Terabit of music and video storage. That's 500 Gigibits of hard drive storage space equaling up to 30,000 songs and videos for on demand listen and viewing.
- Auto duplicate all your music and video for your entire fleet using our one touch hard drive duplicator software
- USB plugs for all type of Window PC products such as Flash Disk and hard driver storage, keyboards and mice, printers and scanners, IP phones, and webcams.