Page 1 of 2
LAS VEGAS — Matt Silver of Ultimate Class Limousine and Transport in Hicksville, N.Y., emphasized during his Show seminar that you must charge a set price for each package so clients know what to expect. Making it convenient gives them more incentive to choose you.
Ultimate Class Limousine’s Matt Silver offered operators up to 32 ideas to enhance their retail business.
The success of these ideas depends on your attitude and ability to establish and maintain relationships with people from the other venues involved.
Lovers PackageDesigner Handbags/ Shoe Shopping
• Romantic getaway tailored specifically for a couple’s interests.
• Establish relationships with upscale restaurant and florist.
• Restaurant may give you discounted deal for bringing them customers so you can offer a set price that includes ride, champagne/wine in the car, and dinner.
• Bring newborns home in style.
• Establish relationship with OB/GYNs.
• Reduces stress of new moms coming home after birth.
• Offer congratulatory flowers, champagne.
• Establish relationship with sheriff’s office or corrections officer.
• There are some wealthy inmates in prison.
• Establish relationships with Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender (LGBT) activist groups; attend shows and meetings.
• High disposable income.
• Willing to pay more for luxury.
• Reduced hourly rate for package deal.
• Stress-free and convenient.
• Offer on weekdays.
• Market to book clubs, bridge clubs, and any type of women’s group.
• Arrange with designer showrooms and elegant upscale boutiques.
• Great on weekdays.
• While husbands are in town for business, take their wives on this shopping trip.Pub Crawls
• Eliminates danger of drinking and driving.
• Market to both young and older groups.
• Make special arrangements with bars ahead of time so clients only have to pay for the set package price.Restaurant Crawls
• Establish relationships with four to six restaurants so you can offer a variety.
• Arrange for select dishes and appetizers to be served.
• Mutual relationship: bring large groups of customers and in exchange try to get discounts and incentives, i.e. 50% off next visit, buy one get one, complimentary drinks and dessertGraveyard Tours
• Look for celebrity graves.
• Make it entertaining by giving the chauffeur a script, maybe eerie music and lighting.Halloween Decoration Tour
• Short season (Sept.-Oct.)
• Check with local museums to see if they decorate.
• Find neighborhoods/communities that are big on Halloween decorations.