The Atlantic City (N.J.) Convention Center will be the site of LCT Show East Oct. 27-29, 2013 with Caesars Palace as the official casino hotel. Operators will browse about 80,000 square feet of exhibits surrounding a trade show floor Sports Bar for networking and happy hours.
TORRANCE, Calif. — The events team managing LCT Show East released new details this week about the top limousine trade show brand in the world returning to Atlantic City, N.J. Oct. 27-29.
LCT Show East brings LCT Magazine back to where it started the first trade show for the limousine industry in 1984. This updated and revamped national trade show, to be held at the Atlantic City Convention Center and Caesars Palace, will offer a full-service forum for networking, education, and exhibits — all in a simple, affordable format within driving distance of the cities with the most chauffeured transportation activity.
LCT Magazine and the National Limousine Association, formed in 1985, are building on their near-30-year legacy of industry trade shows and conferences, led by the International LCT Show in Las Vegas each winter. LCT Show East now will enhance this first class, high-energy, friendly experience in Atlantic City to mark a new chapter for the limousine industry.
A detailed schedule, rates and registration information have been posted at the event’s new website: www.LCTEAST.com. This site is the main source for the latest event information.
Among the highlights of LCT Show East:
- A full-pass and two night hotel stay at Caesars, one of Atlantic City’s most upscale oceanfront casinos, will cost about $400, with most meals included.
- A first-Ever Super Bowl Super Session will provide thousands of East Coast operators valuable, must-have information for working the Super Bowl XLVIII 2014 at the Meadowlands.
- At least nine hours of exhibit hall time over two days, including five hours of private showing times for vendors and exhibitors.
- A Show floor Sports Bar central to all exhibits offering networking happy hours throughout the afternoon exhibit periods.
- Roundtables and Think Tanks that will provide practical advice and reference materials in-hand that operators can instantly apply to their businesses.
- A Congress of state and regional associations to clarify regulatory and legislative matters relevant to operators, and listen to operator concerns.
Exhibiting, sponsorship and advertising opportunities: (253) 983-0515; [email protected] or [email protected]
— Martin Romjue, LCT editor