POMPTON PLAINS, N.J. — The 2012 Best in Business Travel Awards, presented by Business Traveler magazine, honors 41 different travel service companies in 64 different categories. Twenty-three companies were repeat winners from last year’s awards.
Chicago was selected as the best North American business meetings destination.
Limousine operators can rely on these awards to highlight companies that may be of interest to their business travel clients.
Among the awards for 2012 were:
- Best Overall Airline in the World: Asiana Airlines
- Best Airline In the World for International Travel: Qatar Airways
- Best Overall Inflight Entertainment in the World: Korean Air
- Best Airport Clubs/Lounges: Delta Sky Clubs
- Best Frequent Flyer Program: Delta Air Lines
- Best Business Hotel in the World: Peninsula Hong Kong
- Best New Business Hotel in the World: Jumeirah at Etihad Towers
- Best Airport Hotel in the World: Frankfurt Hilton
- Best Car Rental Company in the World: Hertz
- Best Credit Card Rewards Program: American Express Membership Rewards
- Best Mobile Travel App: Flightstats
- Best Airport in the World: Changi Airport
- Best North America Business Meetings Destination: Chicago
- Best International Business Meetings Destination: Seoul
The full list of winners can be found by clicking here.
Source: Business Traveler Magazine