LAS VEGAS — The full 2013 International LCT Show educational and training agenda is now available on the ILCT Show website. The conference will incorporate NLA-powered educational session geared toward small fleets, large fleets, and staff training, along with a brand new bus industry track courtesy of the American Bus Association.
The lineup also includes sessions geared toward rookie operators, ILCT Show first-timers, and other operators who want to sharpen their business skills and stay on top of industry best practices and legislation.
Here is a sample of the sessions found at the 2013 International LCT Show.
- “Is Bigger Always Better? Things to Consider When Growing Your Company”
- “How to Make a Zero (Almost!) Budget Do the Trick for Your Marketing Needs”
- “Attaining and Developing Top Team Talent”
- “Driving Customer Loyalty Through Complaint Resolution”
- “How to Capture Group Business”
- “Ten Things You Need to Know About Hiring Chauffeurs”
Bus Industry Track:
- “Tour Bus Marketing”
- Three-part “Tour Bus Safety Program”
See the full schedule here.
The annual chauffeured transportation and charter bus industry event will draw thousands of operators from around the globe to network, learn how to boost their business and inform their fleet-purchase decisions. Top vehicle manufacturers, coachbuilders and industry vendors will be there to help operators get good deals and improve their transportation services.
Click here now to register for the 2013 International LCT Show.
Related: Emmy Award Winner To Deliver Keynote At 2013 International LCT Show
Related: Warhol Of Wall Street To Speak At 2013 International LCT Show