TORRANCE, Calif. — LCT breaks new ground and sets a new standard in the chauffeured transportation industry with a complete makeover of the LCT Leadership Summit.
The 11th annual Summit, to be held Oct. 22-24, goes where no industry B2B magazine and trade show have gone before. The 2012 Summit will be held at the El Conquistador Resort, a world-class Waldorf-Astoria luxury mecca along the Caribbean coastline.
And you don’t even need a passport to get there if you are a U.S. citizen. Imitators may call their events a “summit,” but in the end it’s just more water over the falls.
Among the many new and enhanced features of this pinnacle event:
All New Leadership Training Focuses on Excellence Through Mind and Body:
- Engines of Excellence: Getting The Ultimate Balance Between Personal Health and Professional Performance by Billy Sheehan
- Practically Radical —Transforming Your Company and Challenging Yourself by Bill Taylor
- Intentional Reflection Workshop
- The New Customer: Defining the Road Ahead as Seen Through the Eyes of Our Radical New Passenger by Doug Anderson
- Communicate Confidently...Lead Effectively by Joe Yazbeck
- Mental Leadership by Gautam Jain
Reinvigorated & Upgraded Networking:
- Constructive teambuilding with more volleyball nets, poker, sandcastle building and cocktail making contests.
- Island Latin Jazz White Night on the Veranda with cigar rolling and music by Vejigantes, Batucada and Plena.
- Palomino Island Bonfire Bash with salsa dancing, fireside storytelling, and of course, dinner and drinks on our own private island.
- Bioluminescent Kayak Tour
- Golden Door Spouse Program
You can read more about these highlights at the LCT Leadership Summit’s new website at www.LCTSummit.com. There is limited availability; the LCT Summit will sell out, so register today!