MAHWAH, N.J. -- Flyte Tyme Worldwide Transportation, which operates about 350 vehicles in the New York area, is celebrating its 30th anniversary this year.
Since its inception in 1979 as a local limousine company with four sedans serving Northern New Jersey, Flyte Tyme has evolved into the the ninth largest ground transportation provider in the U.S.
“We are very proud that in these challenging economic conditions, we are still growing our customer base with significant named accounts,” said Tim Rose, President & COO of Flyte Tyme. “We owe our success to both our loyal employees and our loyal customers,” Rose added.
Flyte Tyme Worldwide marked many milestones along the way that helped shape it as one of the top 10 providers worldwide:
• 1979 – Founded by Allen Serafin, Flyte Tyme’s CEO
• 1984 – Merged with Regency Limousine, growing to 75 sedans
• 1997 – Tim Rose joins Flyte Tyme as President & COO
• 1999 – Announces world class service in over 350 cities worldwide
• 2001 – Opens a black car division in New York City (Flyte Line)
• 2003 – Opens Princeton, NJ branch to service growing client base
• 2005 – Opens Philadelphia, NJ branch to service growing client base
• 2008 – Added to the Inc. 5000 as one of the nation’s fastest growing companies
• 2009 – Opens Stamford, CT branch to service growing client base
Flyte Tyme is headquartered in Mahwah, NJ, with offices in New York City, Princeton, Stamford and Philadelphia. It operates about 350 vehicles throughout the New York Tri-State area and Greater Philadelphia area. Additionally, the company has a network of affiliate service providers in 350 cities worldwide.
Information: Flyte Tyme Website
Source: Flyte Tyme