ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. — Attendees will have three new Chrysler vehicles to check out during LCT-NLA Show East, Oct 19-21 at Caesars and the Atlantic City Convention Center. The Chrysler vehicles will be on display at Booth D in the convention center during the three-day event.
The most technologically advanced luxury vehicle in its class, the Chrysler 300 makes an impressive and elegant statement for your passengers in any setting. Richly detailed leather interiors and a ride engineered for ultimate comfort and quiet insure repeat customers. Best-in-class V6 fuel economy (31 hwy mpg), 4-year/150,000-mile warranty coverage, and low acquisition and operation costs make for a smart choice for fleet managers everywhere. You and your drivers will also appreciate features like these:
- A cavernous 16.3 cu ft of trunk space
- Acclaimed 3.6L Pentastar® V6 exclusive 8-speed automatic transmission delivering
- 292 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque
- ParkView® Rear Back-Up Camera
- USB port for mobile devices
- Sophisticated rear-wheel drive or available AWD
- State-of-the-art safety and connectivity features
- Available Limo Package
- 106.3 cu ft of total passenger room
Meet the all-new 2015 Chrysler 200, the automaker's next-generation mid-size sedan that is designed, engineered and built to compete with the very best vehicles in the industry. Its capability and performance features make it an innovative and very savvy fleet choice. The 200 is the longest and widest car in its class with a spacious trunk and best-in-class interior storage space. Selected as one of Ward’s 10 best interiors. Features include:
- Rear camera parking assist with dynamic grid lines
- The only 9-speed transmission in the segment helps deliver up to 36 hwy mpg
- Best-in-class 295 hp with the available 3.6L Pentastar® V6 engine
- Available Parallel and Perpendicular Park Assist
- Adaptive Cruise Control and Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist
- Available advanced all-wheel drive
- 5-year/100,000-mile limited warranty protection
2014 RAM PROMASTER® WINDOWED VAN
The 2014 Ram ProMaster® Windowed Van sets new standards for functionality and upfitter-friendliness. A long list of features helps operators achieve lowest total cost of ownership and the appreciation of passengers and drivers alike. Its best-in-class floor height allows standing passengers up to 6ʹ3ʺ. Standard front-wheel drive and unibody construction combine for excellent fuel economy, comfortable ride and confident handling. Consider the new Ram ProMaster® and features like these:
Exceptional payload of up to 3,500 lbs; GVWR 8,900 lbs (when properly equipped)
- Award-winning 3.6L Pentastar® V6 with 280 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque
- World-class, torque-rich 3.0L EcoDiesel I-4 with 174 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque available in •February 2015
- Standard 49ʺ x 70ʺ sliding side door and 260-degree rear doors
- 18–30 inches more of passenger/cargo space than the longest Ford and three additional seats •more than the largest Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- New on-site upfitting center at the Ram ProMaster® plant slashes time and saves money
- Available options include navigation, ParkView® Rear Back-Up Camera system, ParkSense® •Rear Park Assist, SiriusXM satellite radio, Uconnect® 5.0 with 5-inch color touch-screen and more!
LCT-NLA Show East, to be held Oct. 19-21 at the Atlantic City Convention Center and Caesars Atlantic City, will offer more than 40 highly relevant educational sessions. The full schedule of sessions — developed by the National Limousine Association's Show Committee — focuses on helping operators improve their businesses and bottom lines.
The full show and exhibit schedule, seminar lineup, special events, and registration information can be found here.