May 2013 Issue
Get the print or digital edition here!
Page 1 of 2
As the year comes to a close, LCT has compiled a list of the stories and photo galleries that defined 2011, just in case you missed something juicy over the last 12 months. The results are based on our web analytics as of Dec. 28, 2011.LCT readers were most interested in vehicles, regulations, and operations advice, with a generous amount of industry buzz this year revolving around the retirement of the Town Car and DTS and the emergence of their replacements, the Lincoln MKT Town Car and Cadillac XTS.With wishes for an excellent and successful 2012 for each and every one of our readers, we present the top LCT stories and photos from 2011, divided by category.
Top 10 News Stories
10. Meet The Hyundai Equus Stretch Limousine
9. Cadillac To Unveil Next-Gen Luxury Sedan At LCT Show
8. Cadillac XTS Unveiling Packs A Powerful Preview Of Limo Sedan
7. Leading New Jersey Operator Buys Town Cars In Bulk
6. Drinking Liability Bill Troubles Party Bus Operators
5. Empire CLS Prevails In Chauffeur Wage Class-Action Lawsuit
4. See The First Commercial Lincoln MKS Stretch Limo
3. LINCOLN MKT DEBUT: Showstoppers Draw Curious Crowds
2. IMPOUNDED! New Limo Bill Sinks Its Teeth
1. Cadillac XTS Exposed in Accidental Unveiling
Top 10 Articles
10. New Operators Got Business Spunk
9. True Grit = The Real Grech
8. Luxury Bus Offers Royal Comforts
7. How To Train Customer-Friendly Reservation Agents
6. Elite Chauffeured Service Accents Exotic Locale
5. Lincoln Legacy Undergirds Road to the MKT Era
4. Town Car Closing Time: What Vehicle Will You End Up With?
3. Driver Damages: Who Pays? What’s Legal?
2. New Vehicles Point To Big Industry Changes
1. DaBryan Prepares for Finer Lincoln MKT Limousines
Sign up for LCT's weekly e-newsletter to receive latest news, articles and events information.
View the latest enewsletter here