Blogging for business is an extremely effective method of finding prospective clients. According to HubSpot, an inbound marketing firm, businesses that publish a blog drive 55% more traffic to their website than businesses that don’t. Here are some tips for blogging, courtesy of Inbound Marketing Agents, that can help limo service operators find more business.
1) Start blogging today if you aren’t already. You can easily set up a blog through websites such as Wordpress.com, Blogger.com or Tumblr.com at little or no cost.
2) Pick a topic that you have a passion for and are educated on. For the chauffeured transportation industry, the key thing here is to blog about what you know and what your prospective clients are looking for. If you’re a genius when it comes to group transportation, blog about group transportation best practices. The goal is to publish something that contains useful or helpful information for prospective clients.
3) Be consistent. Treat your blog like your baby and feed it on a regular schedule. The more you feed your blog, the more opportunities you get to generate leads for your business.
4) Always include a compelling Call to Action (CTA) at the bottom of each blog post to generate leads. It’s also good to include up to three CTAs in the sidebar of your blog. The CTA needs to be relevant to the topic of your blog post and should be linked to a landing page that converts.
5) Once you generate a lead, nurture it. Follow up with an email or phone call.
Click here to read the complete article with tips on how to generate leads from your blog.
Do you use a blog for your business? Tell us how it’s working out by posting in the comments below.
— Michael Campos, LCT associate editor
Don't let your guests down. Here are some things to think about before the event starts.
ISSUE PREVIEW: What does he think? What did she really say? Are you channeling your customers? In the October 2012 issue of LCT Magazine, you’ll get a complete primer on how to read and please your
With no need for people to operate vehicles, how can limo companies adapt to the new world of transportation?
It has never before been easier for businesses to share information, insight and intimacy with consumers; it has also never been easier to offend them. Read more to learn how to avoid a social media faux pas.
On my trip to Chicago last week for the 2012 BusCon Expo, I had the pleasure of experiencing a new ride — the 2013 MKT Town Car.