These tips are courtesy of Social Media Examiner.
1) Use original pictures to drive traffic. Focus on creating unique pictures and/or images.
2) Just like any other social medium, you need to share other people’s content too. Pin Look for others users’ pictures and content relating to your service and pin them onto your boards. This helps build a wider following.
3) Create catalogs to bring in sales. Or, in the case of a limo service, set up a Pinterest board dedicated to your photos of your fleet vehicles.
4) Host competitions. Let your fans know what the prize is and ask them to take a picture and share it to win the competition.
5) Get fans involved to help spread the word. Pinterest gives you the option to allow other contributors to post to your pinboards. Select some of your favorite or most active fans and ask them to pin pictures onto your pinboards.
6) Create a unique image about your latest offer and pit it onto one of your pinboards on Pinterest. Create an exclusive pinboard to pin the latest offers to Pinterest users only.
Click here to read the full article with more in-depth advice and tips from Social Media Examiner.
Join LCT Magazine on Pinterest by visiting http://pinterest.com/lctmagazine/.
Learn about our exclusive operator marketing promotion by clicking on the following link: LCT Launches Pinterest-ing Limousine Content and Photos.
Is your company on Pinterest? Let us know how it’s going by posting in the comments below.
— Michael Campos, LCT associate editor
Don't let your guests down. Here are some things to think about before the event starts.
ISSUE PREVIEW: What does he think? What did she really say? Are you channeling your customers? In the October 2012 issue of LCT Magazine, you’ll get a complete primer on how to read and please your
With no need for people to operate vehicles, how can limo companies adapt to the new world of transportation?
It has never before been easier for businesses to share information, insight and intimacy with consumers; it has also never been easier to offend them. Read more to learn how to avoid a social media faux pas.
On my trip to Chicago last week for the 2012 BusCon Expo, I had the pleasure of experiencing a new ride — the 2013 MKT Town Car.