WEB-SPECTACLE PREVIEW: See the latest content from the July 2009 "MAINTENANCE" issue of LCT Magazine. Select stories are now available on our multi-layered WEBsite, INCLUDING our first-ever WEBXclusive feature article.
The magazine won't hit your mailboxes for another, err, two weeks or so, but you can get acquainted with the following content:
- 10 Things an operator learned from doing his own maintenance
- What to look for when browsing used and repo limos and fleet vehicles
- Basics to keeping a bus in top running shape
- A global operator's advice on navigating the econ-storm
- LCT Publisher Sara Eastwood's primer on low maintenance success
Just click on the website or go straight to features.
Don't let your guests down. Here are some things to think about before the event starts.
ISSUE PREVIEW: What does he think? What did she really say? Are you channeling your customers? In the October 2012 issue of LCT Magazine, you’ll get a complete primer on how to read and please your
With no need for people to operate vehicles, how can limo companies adapt to the new world of transportation?
It has never before been easier for businesses to share information, insight and intimacy with consumers; it has also never been easier to offend them. Read more to learn how to avoid a social media faux pas.
On my trip to Chicago last week for the 2012 BusCon Expo, I had the pleasure of experiencing a new ride — the 2013 MKT Town Car.